First of all - I bought myself an eliptical yesterday and it's pretty cool. It's got two games that you can play while you're working out. One that's tetris with a few more block shapes and the other I'm thinking is asteroids. Someone should have done this forever ago! I love tetris. It's a pity the screen resolution isn't better, but still it's pretty cool. I only lasted 29 minutes on my first go. As the level goes up the blocks go faster (and it's kind of hard to aim with the screen), but as you pedal faster the blocks will slow down. Of course the longer you're on there the harder it is. Since Patrick thinks he's so amazing at tetris he should try it like this. Add more of a challenge.
Now, an important note. If there were a list of things that were better to know sooner than later I would put - knowing that your milk is sour. nasty stuff
A personal opinion - one of the greatest feelings is going to bed knowing that the alarm clock won't be going off in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment